News Portal PHP Scripts
Growwider delivers comprehensive articles and news portal PHP script with an administering panel, one-step wizard, multi-level subclasses, uploading, editing and withdrawing articles, IP bans, search-engine-friendly URLs.
The home screen of news PHP Script
• User can view various news post with title and news image
• User can search news by category and news name
• User can view the news with media
• Each news contains their description
• User can share news details with social networks
• User can also post a comment in magazine PHP script
• User can search news using desired keywords
• Every news are categorized into various categories
• User can search news by country in news portal script
• User can signup for the newsletter in the autopilot news portal
• User can get a newsletter from the site
• User can view a various advertisement on the autopilot news portal
• Each advertisement are having its link
Gallery of magazine PHP script
• User can view various image
• User can post a comment in the image
• User can follow the comment by Email
• User can view various blog with the title
• Each blog contains their description and image
• User can post a comment
• Contact us
• Social network connections
• Admin can log in with a valid username and password
• Form is validated with JQuery
• Forget password option also available in the login form
• Admin can view comments and pages at a glance
• Recent published post can be view by admin
• Admin can take quick notes using quick draft
• Admin view statistics of the website magazine PHP script
• All news posts are managed by the admin
• Posts are filtered using date, category and SEO score
• Admin can search post using the search box
• Admin can add and manage a new category for the post
• Admin can add and manage new keyword for the post
• All media are managed by the admin
• Media are filtered using date
• Admin can search media using the search box
• All pages are managed by the admin
• Pages are filtered using date and SEO Score
• Admin can search pages using the search box
• All comments related to news are managed by the admin
• Comments are filtered using type
• Admin can search comments using the search box
• All forms are managed by the admin
• Forms are filtered using type
• Admin can search form using the search box
• All feedback is managed by the admin
• Feedback are filtered using type
• Admin can search feedback using the search box
• Admin can manage user details news portal PHP script
• Users are filtered using role
• Admin can search the user by name and Email
• Admin can manage
• Site title
• Site address
• E-Mail address
• Time zone
• Date and time format
• Site language
• Payment gateway
• Admin manage social network sharing settings
• Theme settings
• Admin can manage logo and favicon settings
• Admin manage layout settings
• Admin manage social network connection settings
• Admin manage advertisement settings
• Admin manage background colour and image settings
• Sign-in using your password and your cell phone to vastly improve login security. This is called Two Factor Authentication and is used by banks, government agencies and the military world-wide for the highest security authentication.
• Includes two-factor authentication, also referred to as cell phone sign-in.
Enforce strong passwords among your administrators, publishers and users. Improve login security.
Checks the strength of all user and admin passwords to enhance login security.
Blocking Features in news website script:
• Real-time blocking of known attackers.
• Block entire malicious networks. Includes advanced IP and Domain WHOIS to report malicious IP's or networks and block entire networks using the firewall. Report security threats to network owner.
• Rate limit or block security threats like aggressive crawlers, scrapers and bots doing security scans for vulnerabilities in your site.
• Choose whether you want to block or throttle users and robots who break your security rules.
• Scans for the HeartBleed vulnerability - included in the free scan
• Scans core files, themes and plugins
• See how files have changed. Optionally repair changed files that are security threats.
• Scans for signatures of over 44,000 known malware variants that are known security threats.
• Scans for many known backdoors that create security holes including C99, R57, RootShell, Crystal Shell, Matamu, Cybershell, W4cking, Sniper, Predator, Jackal, Phantasma, GFS, Dive, Dx and many many more.
• Continuously scans for malware and phishing URL's including all URL's on the Google Safe Browsing List in all your comments, posts and files that are security threats.
• Scans for heuristics of backdoors, trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
• Includes a firewall to block common security threats like fake Google bots, malicious scans from hackers and botnets.
• See all your traffic in real-time, including robots, humans, 404 errors, logins and logouts and who is consuming most of your content. Enhances your situational awareness of which security threats your site is facing.
• Real-time traffic includes reverse DNS and city-level geolocation. Know which geographic area security threats originate from.
• Monitor your DNS security for unauthorized DNS changes.
• Monitors disk space which is related to security because many DDoS attacks attempt to consume all disk space to create a denial of service.
• Our security plugins security for multi-site also scans all posts and comments across all blogs from one admin panel.
• Fully IPv6 is compatible including all whois lookup, location, blocking and security functions.
Google Page Speed improvements in overall site performance Optimize Features:
• Improved web server performance. sustain high traffic periods • Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
• Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
• Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
• Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
• Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk • Caching of objects in memory or on disk
• Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates) • Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (E-Tag) with "cache-busting"
LIVE DEMO : Click Here
Admin Login URL : Click Here
User Name : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : 123456